Merry Christmas (or Whatever) 2015!

Post image for Merry Christmas (or Whatever) 2015!

by Melody Fletcher on December 24, 2015

Hello my Puppies! It’s Christmas Eve, and for those of you who celebrate Christmas: Merry, Merry Christmas. For those of you who celebrate other things, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanza, Shamalamadingong! Whatever it is you celebrate, or even if you don’t celebrate at all (in that case, Happy Thursday!). Today’s video is just about sharing the Holiday Joy with you, my Happy Shiny Puppy Army!

I’m currently in Germany, after a small but amazing speaking tour in the UK (thank you to all who came. You people rock!), and about to run off on my annual spa holiday. You know, just normal, average, world traveller and deliberate receiver stuff… After that, I’ll be going off grid for the rest of January and running off to Peru, to spend some time with the mountains, the plant medicines and some amazing friends. But fear not, my puppies, I shall not leave you wanting! You’ll continue to get a video per week on this blog while I’m away. Because that’s just how I roll. You’re welcome.

Watch today’s video below for some good old-fashioned, enthusiastic, happy shiny puppy-ness!

**************************************

Coaching Call #184 is out! The topic of this week’s call is: She Wants to Know How to Develop Her Skills as a Life Coach.

This client is a life coach but she’s not sure if she should give it up and get a regular job.  The Universe is giving her signs to do something, but she feels she’s getting mixed messages.  Which way should she turn?

She wants nothing more than to be a life coach but nobody is booking with her even though her prices are super low, which she’s kept low because she is just starting out and is not sure if she has enough skills to charge more, yet.

What is the Universe exactly showing her and what’s blocking the clients she wants from coming to her?  Is there any connection between her lack of confidence as a life coach and the lack of clients flocking to her?

This call is for you if you’re just starting out in a business but your confidence and client list is on the opposite side of a lot!

Read the full call summary here.

**************************************

Transcript

Hello my Puppies! It’s Christmas Eve, and for those of you who celebrate Christmas: Merry, Merry Christmas. For those of you who celebrate other things, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanza, Shamalamadingong! Whatever it is you celebrate, or even if you don’t celebrate at all.

It’s the end of the year, it’s a beautiful season, enjoy it, and I just want to send big happy smooches happy shiny puppy hugs to all of you.

I so appreciate my entire tribe – the happy shiny puppy army!  I appreciate each and every one of you watching these videos and I’ve had a fabulous year with all of you.  Thank you so, so much and I cannot wait until next week when I tell you what I have planned for next year.

Happy, happy holidays, or happy Thursday!  Have a great day, and see you next week.

Bye!

Saurabh December 24, 2015 at 19:47

Merry Christmas Melody.
I have sent you a mail through Paypal on melody@deliberateblog.com. Please check that. Thank you.

Kay Rafferty December 24, 2015 at 20:02

Happy Christmas to you too! Thank you so much for all your guidance, you are truly inspirational! Love love love the book too! Xx

Adriana December 24, 2015 at 21:25

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Melody and thank you for all you do!!
Big Hugs and have a great time in Peru!

Michele December 25, 2015 at 02:45

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! I am enormously grateful for your ever so inspiring videos. R&R in Peru after 1-5-16 will provide that much desired restful state of renewal. Bless you and your mission to finally translate the LOA to make sense! All the best!

Kimja December 25, 2015 at 05:57

Happy holidays Melody, Tina, and the puppy army.

How exciting to see what deliciousness awaits us in 2016!

Cassandra December 25, 2015 at 11:45

Melody, I am still absolutely in love with your blog! I’ve been reading, watching, & listening to your one-of-a-kind, uniquely Melody guidance since 2010…& you can never get enough! Lol

I hope you enjoy your holidays & your spa vacation/trip! After all the ways you help people, you definitely deserve some amazing, personal R&R time! Thank you for everything & all the times your posts & podcasts/videos have helped me!

P.s… I bought your book (Kindle version) & I can’t stop reading it! I guarantee I’ll be finished within the day…lol Very highly recommended to anyone who hasn’t already bought it…

Brandon December 26, 2015 at 03:41

Merry Christmas Melody! Can’t wait to see what else is to come. :)
Brandon invites you to read..Making Peace with What Is: Step 1 of the Effortless Manifestation ProcessMy Profile

Moonsparkle December 26, 2015 at 23:20

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Melody! :)
Moonsparkle invites you to read..Gratitude ListMy Profile

Ace December 28, 2015 at 04:57

Hey Melody,
I am a shinny puppy for you today. Sorry but, i
need a reply ?
__________ waiting

Ace December 28, 2015 at 05:57

I should not say waiting. I love it when you say( feel it coming). I believe it will come,so warm of a feeling.Try to be in a nice climate place,settled in under the SUN, but really
relaxed & happy.

Ace December 28, 2015 at 11:11

Total Happiness ,but love the color of purple so much !

nay February 6, 2016 at 05:02