Merry Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanza/Shamalamadingdong from Deliberate Receiving!

Post image for Merry Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanza/Shamalamadingdong from Deliberate Receiving!

by Melody Fletcher on December 25, 2014

Coaching Call #132 is out! The topic of this week’s call is: The Mechanics of LOA and How to Release Limiting Beliefs.

This client knows her limiting beliefs are creating the negative manifestations she’s been getting but she’s caught up in a wave of negative emotion and she doesn’t know how to get out of this cycle.  She now feels so numb about it all that she’s shut herself away from her family and friends.  Why is this happening to her and how does she turn it around?

This call contains the mechanics of The Law of Attraction and how manifestations actually come about in a way I’ve never presented before. It gives some powerful insights into how the Universe works and how we are in control of our reality.

So, if you want to learn how to release beliefs that aren’t serving you and you want to know exactly how the Universe works, this call is for you (this call is for everyone).

Read the full call summary here.

************************************

My darling, sweet, happy shiny puppies! There’s no blog post today, because I suspect that you’ll be spending this wonderful day with your families, eating and drinking way too much (don’t even try to fight that. It’s like, the law…), opening presents and having a jolly old time. Can you tell I love Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanza/Shamalamadingdong (covering all bases here…)?

For those of you who do not celebrate these holidays in any way, don’t despair. You can get your Happy Shiny Puppy fix in the blog archives. Personally, I’m getting my fill of German Christmas cookies, tea and naps, as nature freaking intended. I’m also working on my annual year-end review, the results of which I’ll publish next week (so, you know, you have something to look forward to. You’re welcome.).

Until then, I wish you all the Happiest of Holidays. Or Thursday. Awesome, cookie and nap filled Thursday.

Big smooshy hugs,

Kerri Fox December 25, 2014 at 16:51

Merry Christmas Melody!!! Hope you have a wonderful day, sending love and positive vibes your way! :) Thank you for your amazing blog, brightens my day and helps me when I need it, even when I don’t know I need it! Xoxo cheers.

Karin December 25, 2014 at 16:52

Merry Christmas Melody and all the other happy shiny puppies! :)

Kimja December 25, 2014 at 17:09

Dear Melody and Deliberate Receiving community friends – Wishing you a very shiny, bright Shamalamadingdong!

Stacie December 25, 2014 at 17:26

Peace, joy, and love to us all!
Stacie invites you to read..The Lonely “If Only”My Profile

Adriana Guidi December 25, 2014 at 20:43

Merry Christmas Melody!! Have a wonderful day!!xoxox
Adriana Guidi invites you to read..“The Bride”My Profile

Becci December 26, 2014 at 13:16

Happy Holidays to all.

kelli December 26, 2014 at 22:37

Hey Melody
Hope you have a great holiday as well. And looking forward to your review..sure it will be great just like everything else on this site!
kelli invites you to read..3 Tips for Figuring Out What You Want When You Feel Like You Haven’t a Freaking ClueMy Profile

Dagmar December 27, 2014 at 11:54

Dear Melody and everybody here reading this blog – although Christmas is over (here in Germany it is, radio stations went back to the usual tunes….;) ) – am sending all my love to you, have wonderful Happy New Year – and may all your wishes come true! <3

Moonsparkle December 28, 2014 at 22:33

Happy New Year to you too. <3
Moonsparkle invites you to read..Anxiety ResourcesMy Profile

Miracles For Her December 28, 2014 at 21:42

Happy Shamalamadingdong! Thanks for sharing. It’s actually not imperative that we all eat, drink and sleep too much. But it’s totally ok if we do!
Miracles For Her invites you to read..How To Be Happy In Life – 5 TipsMy Profile

Moonsparkle December 28, 2014 at 22:32

Hope you had a great Christmas, Melody. :) I’m looking forward to reading your book next year. Happy New Year! :)
Moonsparkle invites you to read..Anxiety ResourcesMy Profile

Summer December 29, 2014 at 17:17

Merry Christmas Melody and everyone here. I hope each of you had a wonderful holiday and I wish everyone a happy and prosperous 2015! :)
Summer invites you to read..7 Ways to Stop ProcrastinatingMy Profile