Deliberate Receiving LIVE in NYC – Reserve Your Seat Now!

by Melody Fletcher on September 15, 2014

A few months ago, I decided to do a little meetup in London. I was travelling there to have a meeting with my potential publisher (who is now my publisher – Hay House!), and thought it would be fun to get together with some of my readers. We met in the coffee shop of a local Bookshop, just me and about 35 of my happy shiny puppies, and it was phenomenal! I ended  up speaking/channeling for over 4 hours, after which we headed to dinner and continued talking and getting to know each other. That night, my intuition very clearly told me it was time to get out there, to meet folks and do some live seminars. Considering that I’d just had one of the best times of life, it wasn’t hard to say yes to this impulse.

Not only did I get a strong hit to start doing live events, but the location and timing also came through loud and clear: New York City, and by the end of this year. Now, normally, live events are planned many months if not a year in advance, but I wasn’t worried. After all, if the Universe could inspire me to have a live event, the Universe could damn well organize it for me. Well, it turns out, the Universe did just that. And man, let me tell you, the Universe is one hell of an event planner.

And, with that, I’d like to announce that we are now accepting reservations for the first ever Deliberate Receiving LIVE! event, on November 9th, in, you guessed it, New York City. I can’t even tell you how excited I am about this!! If your intuition just went “Wooohoo!”, that would be the Universe calling you (just as it called me) and get your butt to NYC and join us.

I absolutely can’t wait to meet you guys there! All the details are below.

Who is this event for?

• The idea that you create your own reality resonates with you
  • You like the idea of manifesting a fabulous life, but you’re not exactly sure how to do that
  • You’ve had some success with LOA, but can’t seem to make it work for the really important stuff
  • You’re drawn to all this woo-woo stuff, but your logical mind demands to be satisfied with intellectually based explanations
  • You’re the kind of person who tends to overthink everything
  • You love to break stuff down into the nitty gritty components in order to get a better  understanding of it
  • You’re ready to meet a bunch of like minded happy shiny puppies in training
  • You’re an empath (sensitive to energy) and would like to know how to stabilize that so other people can no longer suck you dry
  • You’re not sensitive to energy, but would like to be (in a healthy way)
  • You like your personal development served up with a bit of an attitude

Who is this event NOT for?

• You do not believe, even for a second, that you can create your own reality
  • You’re not willing to own your shit – you’re much more comfortable blaming others for your issues and aren’t quite ready to stop doing that
  • You don’t believe that you can feel better (this belief is a prerequisite to doing this work successfully. You don’t have to know HOW you’ll feel better, but you have to believe that you can)
  • You’re offended by cursing (I don’t discriminate against any of the words in the English language)
  • Happy shiny people make you want to smack someone
  • You kick puppies (seriously, you will be banned)

What you’ll learn

We’re going to spend a full day together in a fabulous Chelsea theater (no boring airport hotel for us! No sir!), where you’ll be among the first to be introduced to the Deliberate Receiving Process from end to end.

This means that you’ll get to peek under the hood of how the Universe works

You’ll learn:

• Exactly how you create (or actually receive) your reality
  • What it is that you truly want (you may think you know, but you probably don’t, which is why it’s not working)
  • Why you haven’t been able to make the Law of Attraction work for you so far
  • And exactly what you need to do in order to have the awesome life you want
  • Why some techniques work some of the time while others don’t
  • What the Law of Attraction even is
  • Why manifesting is a lot easier than we think it is
  • Exactly why we think it (and everything else in life) is so difficult

In other words, you’ll learn how to get the life you want, no matter what that this.

You’ll also get to:

• spend the day in a high vibrational environment, which will alter your frequency and make you more of a match to what you want. You will manifest for awesomeness in your life just by having been in the room!
  • Meet like-minded people that you can keep in contact with after the event! Ever lament that you have no one to talk to that gets this stuff? Those people exist and they will be at this event!

Never before in the history of all humankind have the mechanics of how the Universe and reality actually work been so clearly broken down and explained. Never before has it been so easy to comprehend the elegant process of getting the life you actually want. That’s right people! You think I give you a lot of information on this blog? Well look out, because it’s about to get real. As in reality. Ha.

I’ll be explaining how to deliberately receive your reality from start to finish, in a way that actually makes some freaking sense, with metaphors and analogies aplenty, in my candid, no-BS, in your face, slap you with enlightenment style. You won’t just leave feeling (naturally) high from all the awesome vibes, you’ll be armed with knowledge that you can apply right away! Yay!

Logistics:

When: Sunday, November 9th, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Registration from 9 – 10)

Where: A fabulous theater in Chelsea, Manhattan

Food: We’ll be providing goodies (tea, coffee, fabulous snacks) in the morning and afternoon. There will be a 12:30 break, as well, where we can all run out and grab a light lunch (lunch will not be provided).

Accommodation: The workshop is at a theater, not a hotel, but if you’re flying in from out of town, you’ll have a ton of different hotels to choose from in the Chelsea area. Also, it’s NYC… Hotels abound.

Price: USD $297 per seat

(Just to put this in perspective, for just a little more than the price of one coaching session, you’ll be able to spend an entire day with me and a whole community of happy shiny puppies!)

Sorry, this Event is Sold Out.

Go VIP!

While the event itself shall be unrivaled in its awesomeness, a few of you will have the chance to have a VIP experience. We’ve reserved the first two rows of the theater for VIP seating. You’ll have the best seat in the house and be showered with VIP goodies (not going to give it all away, but OMG; it’s so good! Basically, gifts.).

You’ll also be invited to a private VIP dinner with me after the event (Sunday night). We’ll dine in opulent surroundings (seriously, people, you’re going to be absolutely blown away!), with all our gourmet needs being catered to, while we chat about life and the mysteries of the Universe. The price of the dinner is included in the cost of the ticket (it even includes the wine!).

Price: USD $697 per seat. !

Note: VIP seating is extremely limited (we want to keep the group small), so get in there ASAP.

Sorry, this Event is Sold Out.

Workshop description

Start the day off with early registration between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., accompanied by tea, coffee and lovely goodies (don’t want to give it all away, but seriously, we’re not half-assing this shit. Just remember: I regularly attend high end luxury spas. That is my wheelhouse. Now apply that mindset to a live event. Do you think we’re skimping on ANYTHING?? F#@k no!). You’ll also be able to meet and greet each other – a community of like-minded Happy Shiny Puppies in training. Bullshit Fairies in training may also attend.

I’ll then spend a couple of hours schooling your butts in the art of deliberate receiving, with all new metaphors and explanations that will BLOW YOUR MIND. You’ll actually learn the mechanics of how the Universe works.

After a lunch break, we’ll continue with a bit more structure, followed up by an afternoon of Q&A, where we’ll apply that structure to any situation you may be struggling with. You’ll be given a chance to ask any question you like, get help with your current situation or just get some clarity.

During the Q&A session, I’ll be creating a very high vibrational environment, were we have access to the infinite wisdom of our higher selves. I then translate that energy back to you in my own, snarky, no-BS style. This is the same high vibe state I put myself in during my coaching sessions, allowing my clients to have massive breakthroughs.

You’ll not only have the chance to ask me questions and receive the answers and explanations you’ve been looking for, but the vibrational environment, boosted and amplified by the group, will allow you to achieve an altered state where you’ll be able to hear your own intuition more easily. And what’s more, you’ll be armed with the information and knowledge to recreate these effects on your own, once the event is over.

Oh, and let’s not forget to mention an afternoon break with more lovely goodies, and more time to meet and mingle with each other. Who knows? You might find your new besty or Master Mind Group members in this crowd!

I’ll be available for smooshy hugs and pictures after we close the Q&A.

Why you should go and book your seat RIGHT NOW

The theater, as all venues do, has limited seating. When the seats are gone, they’re gone… I don’t know when I’ll have another event (there will be more, but I can’t tell you when or where), or when I’ll be back in NYC.

So, don’t delay! I can’t wait to meet you guys in person and give you all humongous, smooshy, happy, shiny puppy hugs. See you there!!!

Grab your seat today for only USD $297

Sorry, this Event is Sold Out.

Reserve your VIP spot for only USD $697

Sorry, this Event is Sold Out.

See you all on the other side!!

Do you have questions about the event that weren’t answered here? Contact us!

Disclaimer: Please note that this event will be recorded (both video and audio). As standard practice, you’ll be asked to sign a Non-disclosure agreement (what happens at DR, stays at DR), and a waiver for the recording. If you would like to ask a question, but don’t want it to appear in the video, you’ll be given a chance to opt out of having your face appear on camera (the audio will still be included, but you can stay anonymous). You may still appear in a group shot though (the camera will pan across the crowd of happy shiny puppies). If you have any concerns about this, please contact us

Rose September 15, 2014 at 20:11

You are just the BEST! I just LOVE you, Melody.

Just Call Me A. September 15, 2014 at 20:47

Hooray!!!!!!
So will the recording be available afterwards somewhere on the blog?

Melody Fletcher September 15, 2014 at 20:56

If all goes well, we’ll sell the recording of the event later, yes. It won’t be quite the same as attending live, but it will give everyone access to the info. :)

MovingMeta September 15, 2014 at 23:54

I do not know how to say this without sounding ridiculous. So I guess I will just say it anyway.
I just want to point out two things before I mention it. First, I am not accusing anyone of any unethical stuff. I am just making an observation here, a very interesting one to say the least. Secondly, I would like to point out that I have purchased recordings of coaching calls from this site. They are great. Nothing wrong with them at all. However, there are two “themes” that always come up in pricing self-help materials or seminars or anything else. I always see them, and they put a big red flag up in my head. They tell me, alert, be careful of this product, it is likely a fraud.
And both of those themes came up in this very post. I was super surprised and almost flabergasted to see them appear.
Theme 1 is pricing something with a number ending in seven. In fact, some dude did some kind of study that found that when you end a price with the number 7, ($17, $47, $97, $247) you get more sales than if you make the price end in some other number. Now I believe this research has been debunked, but still. It always makes me feel like there is a deception going on when I see this. II always wonder, does the person selling truly believe in their product, or did they read this brilliant study and decide, “Hmmm. Look at me. I am going to end my price in seven because I can con more people.”
The other theme is stating a higher price and then lowering it. For instance, this program is $300 $240. This shows use of another study which states that when you ask for more than you want and then ask for less, you are more likely to get what you want than if you simply asked for what you wanted at the beginning. Again, this little theme puts up the big red alert signs in my head.
I was just surprised to see both of these little things used here. It urked me for some reason. Very odd. I guess it makes a sale feel like it is not authentic. It was manufactured by some genius who read the studies and thought they can get more from using them. I have always seen them on sales pages and they stand out very clearly.
Speaking of sales though, I am curious, will the recording of this event be sold after the fact?
Thanks, and again, I am not trying to libel anyone. I am just making an observation here which well, I find quite interesting. I am the first one to admit I have my own little doubts, (okay maybe big ones) in my head. It is just extremely odd that these themes decided they wanted to come up now.

Melody Fletcher September 16, 2014 at 00:27

Hey there MovingMeta,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I’m sure that there are others out there who share your concerns.

I can’t really speak to what other people do. But I can tell you that I chose the price, $297 intuitively. It just felt right. And then, I decided that I would like to do an early bird special. I know that it’s probably not at all necessary, but it will help me out if people order quickly. There are a lot of costs to be covered with a live event, and when people buy the tickets early, it makes it a lot easier from a cash flow perspective. I wanted to give some kind of incentive for people to sign up early (I know, I could’ve just asked, but this felt better), and so I worked out that if I discounted the tickets by $50, I would still be ok and could cover all the costs. Also, that price felt good, too. But if there are any tickets left by Sunday, I can assure you that the price will go up to $297.

I don’t set my prices based on what I think I can get away with. If that was the case, I’d be charging a lot more for everything. I just go with what feels right and trust that it will be the best price for me and my customers. For what it’s worth, I don’t believe that putting a 7 at the end of a price makes people buy more. But somehow, ending it with a 9 feels cliche, lol. In the end, I don’t think it really matters.

Again, I can’t speak for what other sites do. And yes, there are some unethical people out there, but not everyone who has a business, or an online business, is fraudulent. I know it can sometimes be hard to tell. I’ve had this site for almost 4 years now and have been putting out quality content in all that time. This event is how I’m taking it to the next level and I honestly couldn’t be more excited about it. Do I believe in what I’m doing? Hell yes, I do.

Hopefully, people have figured out by now that I’m in this for the long haul, not just for a quick buck… :)

That being said, if something feels off to you, you should definitely respect that.

Sending you happy shiny puppy hugs,

Sabeen September 16, 2014 at 00:33

Melody, it’s interesting that you felt intuitively guided to end your price in 7. Given what MovingMeta said about the study showing that prices ending in 7 lead to more sales, I guess you were intuitively drawn to setting your price in a way that would maximize sales! Another example of LOA at work.

MovingMeta September 16, 2014 at 07:54

Hello Melody:
Thank you for your reassurances here. I am extremely appreciative that you took the time to respond. From an LOA perspective, it is totally possible I just manifested feelings of being afraid of deception through today’s post.
Sending you hugs and virtual cookies. In the shape of question marks. Because everything starts with a question.

A September 22, 2014 at 01:17

I’m guessing MovingMeta is a guy? Always a bit more cynical and pragmatic! (BTW I love guys and their cynicism and pragmatism). I could be wrong. Being a heavily right brained woman, Melody’s blog appealed to me from the very beginning more than any others because I didn’t feel as though I was being ‘sold’ something and everything she said rang true for me on a very deep level. You can’t just come up with this stuff on a superficial, let’s-make-some-fast-money-here level. Melody offers heaps of stuff for free on her blog, from which I have benefited enormously, immeasurably, in far reaching ways. I have bought recordings, and I believe she is entitled to every cent she makes from her products, if not more, because of the impact she has on people’s lives. You can’t even begin to put a price on that.

John September 22, 2014 at 02:23

Hi A. Thank you for putting up this comment! I agree completely with your sentiments about Melody and her blog and just wanted to chime in here. Like you, the first time I found Melody’s blog, everything she said “rang true” for me. I was thrilled to have found her blog and that feeling remains today times about 100 (at least)!

MovingMeta September 23, 2014 at 18:54

Hello A:
Actually I am not a guy. I am a woman who has a skeptic living in her head. Literally, no matter what I try to believe, there is a piece of my brain which will always always always question it.

MovingMeta September 15, 2014 at 23:59

Nevermind my question, I know that the recording is going to be sold later. I read it in a previous comment. I did not read the previous comments before posting my last one because I had too much on my mind.
Ever heard that you can only hold 7 plus or minus two things in your short term memory at a time?
Well I think I may have had 20 plus or minus two.
Oh and there’s seven again.

Jann September 17, 2014 at 00:43

Can’t wait for an Oz visit! Be there with bells on!

mm September 17, 2014 at 17:40

Oh man :( can’t believe I wouldn’t be able to attend this awesome seminar.
I would have to fly to NYC from Canada and the flights are too costly plus I wouldn’t get time off of work either.
Melody, come to west coast Canada please!

Have fun to all the lucky ducks that are attending.
Melody, we will meet one day for sure!!!

Love you lots
mm

A September 22, 2014 at 01:04

OMG I wish I could just chuck all my responsibilities and just fly halfway around the world for this!! But will just have to keep reading the blog sitting on my lounge for now. Good luck and I’m sure it will be amazing!