Can You Have It All?

Post image for Can You Have It All?

by Melody Fletcher on January 6, 2014

Coaching Call #082 is out! The topic of this week’s call is: From Doormat to Goddess – How to Stop Being Attracted to Douchebags.

This client was stuck in a pattern of not only attracting ONLY douchebags, but only being attracted TO douchey guys. Listen in as we bust through the beliefs that cause her (and a lot of women) to find the bad boys sexy, and dig up and release the fears that have kept her from having the relationship she’s always wanted.

This call is for all those women who lament that nice guys just aren’t sexy, and who feel stuck in the douchebag forest but are finally ready to find their way out.

Read the full call summary here

********************************

I’m taking the month of January off to travel to Peru and go do my own inner work (getting an energy upgrade. And possibly an oil change). In the meantime, I’ve decided to give you a little treat and answer your LOA questions on Video for a change! How freaking exciting is that? Enormously. The answer is: enormously exciting. Someone out there is shitting kittens right now. You’re welcome.

Awesome Samantha asks: “I am a 44 year young, independent woman. I have the best family on earth (3 kids, 1 granddaughter, 2 on the way) and a job that isn’t a job – I love it that much.

My question is… can I have it all?

I would love a relationship, a genuine one; there is always something why it isn’t so.

I am happy and love my life. Why am I not satisfied?”

Dear Awesome Samantha,

Here’s your video answer!

If for some reason the video above isn’t showing up properly, please click here and watch it on YouTube.

Let me know what you think! I assure you, I’ll be reading each and every comment when I get back!

Big smooshy hugs,

Mandy January 6, 2014 at 14:44

So, we can have it all, then? Awesome ^^

samantha January 6, 2014 at 15:00

Happy New Year Melody :)
thank you for setting me off on the right foot, can I have it all? yes I can, I loved your video, I am not being greedy, I am being human!
feeling extremely happy.

Rose January 6, 2014 at 15:24

Made my morning again! Loved it!

Lily January 6, 2014 at 16:31

I LOVE your videos!!

Summer January 6, 2014 at 17:37

OMG! How do you DO that???? Once again, EXACTLY what I needed to hear EXACTLY when I needed to hear it. I freakin’ love the universe!!! :D

I love your roller coaster analogy Melody. I’ve heard you use it before but I guess we need reminders sometimes. I have created something in my reality that I have wanted for a very long time and now I’m unsatisfied because I want something else and don’t have it yet. I need to bask in the glow of what I have created and be thankful for it and just KNOW that I will eventually do the same thing again with what I’m wanting now. I’ll create again. Then WHEN I get that, I’ll want something else. Then something else. Then something else. And I’ll create and create and create. LOL! Sometimes you just need to be reminded that life is just a series of really fun rides. :)
Summer invites you to read..Out With the Old – In With the NewMy Profile

Rose January 8, 2014 at 17:06

I LOVE your comment Summer. :-) I relate to it so much, I know I will look at it again sometime. <3 Thanks for saying it in a way that makes so much sense.

Summer January 9, 2014 at 18:18

You’re welcome Rose. :)
Summer invites you to read..Screw the Lemonade! Make Lemon Meringue Pie!My Profile

Laurie January 6, 2014 at 17:46

This was great. I wasn’t sure I liked the video format the first time I saw it. But I am finding I am liking it more and more. It’s growing on me.

Carol January 6, 2014 at 17:48

Hi Melody-

I read your posts all the time. One question I would love to hear your thoughts on is how do the principles of LOA and astrology coincide or do they at all? I also wanted to say I live your video blogs it’s Awesome to see your personality shine through!!

John January 7, 2014 at 21:40

Carol:

Here is a link to an article Melody did on Astrology in 2012. There is a search function on her site that allows you to search her past articles. I think this will answer your question.

John

Sameer January 6, 2014 at 17:57

Once again Awesome Melody Awesome Video and Awesome answer…

You are a Magic!!!

Hugs & Love,
Sameer

lorraine January 6, 2014 at 18:22

Hi all
I just wanted to share something with you. I have been working on something I want for about 3 months now and it ‘refuses’ to show up. So, I’m doing the work etc etc and becoming slightly more frustrated with each day when it doesn’t show up. I’ve asked myself the question ‘would I be surprised if it turned up’ (as this sentence has worked so well for me in the past) and the answer was no. But still it didn’t show up! Melody posted a blog in early December ‘the interview’ and since then Melody website (my access to it) has been stuck on that page. All other websites are working just fine – Just Melody’s is ‘stuck.’ It took a number of days for my mine to ask – maybe I am stuck in a belief about what I want and the universe is showing me I’m stuck – by blocking my ‘quick access’ to this site. (I could only go to Melody’s new posting by accessing my emails first). So, I dug a bit deeper and I finally found out what my limited belief was (very small belief but it was there). Last Monday I was able to access Melody’s site again and this morning………..what I wanted turned up!!!! The universe really does get your attention one way or another!!!

Jess January 6, 2014 at 19:16

Great video…lovelovelove your posts =) thank you!
Jess invites you to read..5 Simple Changes That Could Help Transform Your LifeMy Profile

Josh Holmes January 6, 2014 at 19:21

Great stuff Melody. Feels like your talking to us all individually.

Have a great trip.

Lots of shiny puppy hugs.

Josh x

Edelweiss January 6, 2014 at 19:42

I LOVE the pic on this post. I am working on de-cluttering at the moment. Slowly! It is so much more difficult than I thought. The whole idea of letting go of stuff and working out how to sort out my stuff. Maybe I should just shove it all under the sofa :)

Adriana Guidi January 6, 2014 at 20:30

Ooh I LOVE these videos now! I mean I loved reading your answers before,but I really like it this way as well..so much more one on one I guess you could say.
Thanks!
Adriana Guidi invites you to read..“Somewhere in Saskatchewan”My Profile

selene January 6, 2014 at 22:34

I like it more when you write actual articles instead of just posting videos.
But agree, we can have it all.

John January 6, 2014 at 23:12

I like both your articles and your videos. I am a person who likes to have the information right before me on the written page, but your content on the videos is so expressive and entertaining! With the video, we get the information and we get entertained at the same time! As you would say, how awesome is that?

Isis January 6, 2014 at 23:24

hi melody…your videos are freaking awesome..way to go..but can you make them a little longer , like the ones you used to do before, around 7-8 mins…
its just that we are used to spending time reading ur blog posts and now you answer us thro videos, it just get over in a couple of mins ;( ..yes, i am being just plain human and asking for more and more of your awesome videos.( i am not at all greedy ;) we really appreciate your efforts for doing this..just one request pls make more of these.. love you..and a fabulous new year :)

PS: Please make more of the videos..

please..

really, a little longer…

,,,.. (i am just being a human..longer..videos….melody..awesome..)
oh crap battery dies..

SK January 7, 2014 at 05:23

Isis, Melody is on Holiday currently.

I think all these “Ask Melody” videos are premade and are released on a schedule.
Melody probably won’t see any of our comments until she retuns.

Isis January 10, 2014 at 09:21

Hey SK, i know that..but she promised that she will read all our comments when she gets back..so i wish that she would make more videos in the future, that are a little longer.. :)

Lori Gosselin January 6, 2014 at 23:57

Hi Melody!
I’m enjoying the videos very much; the content, the humour, the length of them! Yay! Keep it up!
:-)
Lori
Lori Gosselin invites you to read..What’s Your Prime Directive?My Profile

SK January 7, 2014 at 03:49

Life is meant to be abundant in all areas.

(sometime, including your body size…. :p )

Joan January 7, 2014 at 18:54

I love the videos! Fast and to the point – yes! Thank you, Melody. I hope they work well for you, too.

Lesley January 8, 2014 at 03:31

Thanks for the video Melody. The right words at just the right time for me – awesome! More videos would be great – feels very one-on-one and personal. Cheers.

Fred Tracy January 8, 2014 at 03:49

I think women are naturally drawn to bad boys because that’s just the way they’re evolutionarily hardwired. Well, they want alpha males, anyway, and badboys often have a lot of alpha qualities. However, it is possible to find a man who is confident in his reality and yet is not overly cruel or selfish. But men like that are very much in high demand!
Fred Tracy invites you to read..Learn to Play The Numbers GameMy Profile

Sebastian January 12, 2014 at 05:43

Yes! You’re the best!
Sebastian invites you to read..It’s Called MentorshipMy Profile

Alexis Marlons January 12, 2014 at 18:31

Such an awesome video, Melody. Anyone can really wish to have it all and can make it realize. No doubt about that.
Alexis Marlons invites you to read..Help with Setting up a BusinessMy Profile