I regularly hawk meditation on this site, as a means to raising your vibration and getting in tune with Who You Really Are. Many of you have written to me and asked me to recommend some guided meditations, which can be incredibly helpful in getting you into that meditative state quickly. And in response to those requests, I planned to create some meditations for you. These were going to be awesome meditations, designed to incrementally but quickly raise your vibration to a much better feeling place as well as connect you to specific states of consciousness to help you manifest what you want. I put forth my intention and waited for inspiration to strike.
Next thing I know, two of the premier personal development bloggers on the interwebs today, Angela Artemis and Steven Aitchison, answered the question that I (and you) have been asking. They created this amazing meditation program that not only hits all the bases I wanted to cover, but also includes the stuff I wanted but didn’t even really know I wanted. How about that?
Now, before I continue, in the interest of full disclosure: yes, this is a product recommendation. And yes, I’m an affiliate, which means that if you buy through my link, I’ll make a few bucks. But, as long term readers will know (and as short term readers are about to find out), I have never actually recommended anything to you before. And I’m woefully falling short of meeting your needs with my own products (as of this writing, aside from coaching, I have none). There’s a reason for that. First, I’m busy and creating totally awesome products is a lot of work. Second, totally awesome products are few and far between. There’s a lot of crap out there. I cherish my relationship with you guys and I wouldn’t dream of ever recommending anything that
- I hadn’t thoroughly checked out myself,
- I didn’t totally LOVE and
- I didn’t completely and fully believe would be helpful to you.
I have found such a product, or rather, the Universe dropped it right in my lap (because the Universe is awesome like that!)
I’d like to introduce you to the Re-awakening Meditation Program.
Achieve active meditation to help you manifest what you want
The whole program is structured to help raise your vibration, get in touch with Who You Really Are and then attune you to the energy of what you want. This goes WAY beyond basic meditation for relaxation purposes (although, that’s included, too). I’ve always believed that aside from quieting the mind and helping us to get into the state of allowing, the greatest benefit of meditation in terms of manifestation is that it helps us to train our minds so that we can become better at focusing and attaining the realities of our deliberate choosing. To get these results, you have to do something called “active meditation”, where you use the meditative state to accomplish specific goals and using traditional means, this kind of meditation is generally unattainable until someone has quite a bit of experience quieting the mind. This isn’t because it’s so hard to attain these states, but because most people have a lot of trouble getting their minds to cooperate on their own. But these books and recordings will help even the beginner to attain these states of consciousness. It’s all about knowing the way and when someone guides you there, it’s not difficult at all.
Here’s what’s included:
These books are short and to the point. They’re filled with valuable information and contain no fluff. In other words, no bullshit.
- The Power of Silence E-Book: achieve the openness and stillness that’s required to get the most out of any meditation. It’s really all about achieving the right perspective and this book talks you through that.
- The Miracle of the Heart E-Book: get in touch with your higher self and find the heart centered vibration of love, which has the power to heal any situation in your life.
- Guided Meditation E-Book: explains meditation and helps to prepare you for the guided meditation recordings.
- Guided Meditation Workbook: create your own, customized guided visualizations to help attune you to what you want to manifest.
10 Guided Meditations
One of my main requirements of guided meditations is that they’re short (we’re all busy), easy to use, effective and pleasant to listen to. There’s nothing worse than being distracted right out of the meditative state by weird music or an annoying voice. Also, no one wants to listen to some orgasmic hippie chick banging on a gong while telling you to “be the tree” (ok, maybe not “no one”, but seriously, people, meditation doesn’t have to be weird.)
Anyway, these meditations hit all those bases. The music stays unobtrusively in the background. You can choose between Angela’s soft, soothing, melodic voice and Steven’s gorgeous lyrical Scottish brogue. So, if you have a preference for either a male or female voice, you’re covered; all the meditations are provided in both formats. All the MP3′s are less than 15 minutes long, with most of them being significantly shorter than that. This program is designed for busy people who don’t have a lot of time but still want to benefit from meditation. They’re also designed for real people by real people, which means no orgasmic hippie chick, no gong, and no being the freaking tree. Awesome.
- Base Level Relaxation - Enter a state of deep relaxation
- Pre Birth Guided Meditation – Access the wisdom of your “higher self” or Who You Really Are
- You Are the Energy of The World – Reawaken your sense of being connected to everything and everyone
- The Secret Place – Helps you to develop your intuition
- Meeting Your Future Self - Receive advice from your “future self”
- Cleansing Your Spirit – Release negative thought forms (shift limiting beliefs)
- Opening the Chakras - Open and balance the natural energy vortexes of the body
- Healing Light – Bring healing energy and vitality to your physical body
- Protecting Your Energy – teaches you to keep your vibration high no matter what those around you are doing with theirs. Fantastic for empaths.
- Sending Out Your Intentions – Manifest your desires
Bottom line, I’m in love with these recordings. They are everything I wanted to create and more.
If any of what I wrote here resonates with you and you’d like to take a look for yourself, you can do so here (affiliate link):
The Re-Awakening – Guided Meditation Program
(Please note, we no longer offer this program)
I’m so excited to have found the Re-Awakening Program and to be able to recommend it to you. You asked, I asked and the Universe delivered. Gawd! I love how it all comes together!
If you’ve tried the Re-Awakening Program and you’d like to share your experience, feel free to do so in the comments (or share any other awesome thoughts). If you are an orgasmic hippie chick with a gong and an affinity for trees, and I’ve offended you, I apologize. You go and get your freak on any way you like. We’ll return with our regularly scheduled programming in the next post.
Happy Shiny Puppy Hugs!