The Re-Awakening: Guided Meditations

Post image for The Re-Awakening: Guided Meditations

by Melody Fletcher on April 17, 2012

I regularly hawk meditation on this site, as a means to raising your vibration and getting in tune with Who You Really Are. Many of you have written to me and asked me to recommend some guided meditations, which can be incredibly helpful in getting you into that meditative state quickly. And in response to those requests, I planned to create some meditations for you. These were going to be awesome meditations, designed to incrementally but quickly raise your vibration to a much better feeling place as well as connect you to specific states of consciousness to help you manifest what you want. I put forth my intention and waited for inspiration to strike.

Next thing I know, two of the premier personal development bloggers on the interwebs today, Angela Artemis and Steven Aitchison, answered the question that I (and you) have been asking. They created this amazing meditation program that not only hits all the bases I wanted to cover, but also includes the stuff I wanted but didn’t even really know I wanted. How about that?

Now, before I continue, in the interest of full disclosure: yes, this is a product recommendation. And yes, I’m an affiliate, which means that if you buy through my link, I’ll make a few bucks. But, as long term readers will know (and as short term readers are about to find out), I have never actually recommended anything to you before. And I’m woefully falling short of meeting your needs with my own products (as of this writing, aside from coaching, I have none). There’s a reason for that. First, I’m busy and creating totally awesome products is a lot of work. Second, totally awesome products are few and far between. There’s a lot of crap out there. I cherish my relationship with you guys and I wouldn’t dream of ever recommending anything that

1. I hadn’t thoroughly checked out myself,
  2. I didn’t totally LOVE and
  3. I didn’t completely and fully believe would be helpful to you.

I have found such a product, or rather, the Universe dropped it right in my lap (because the Universe is awesome like that!)

I’d like to introduce you to the Re-awakening Meditation Program.

Achieve active meditation to help you manifest what you want

The whole program is structured to help raise your vibration, get in touch with Who You Really Are and then attune you to the energy of what you want. This goes WAY beyond basic meditation for relaxation purposes (although, that’s included, too). I’ve always believed that aside from quieting the mind and helping us to get into the state of allowing, the greatest benefit of meditation in terms of manifestation is that it helps us to train our minds so that we can become better at focusing and attaining the realities of our deliberate choosing. To get these results, you have to do something called “active meditation”, where you use the meditative state to accomplish specific goals and using traditional means, this kind of meditation is generally unattainable until someone has quite a bit of experience quieting the mind. This isn’t because it’s so hard to attain these states, but because most people have a lot of trouble getting their minds to cooperate on their own. But these books and recordings will help even the beginner to attain these states of consciousness. It’s all about knowing the way and when someone guides you there, it’s not difficult at all.

Here’s what’s included:

E-books:

These books are short and to the point. They’re filled with valuable information and contain no fluff. In other words, no bullshit. :)

• The Power of Silence E-Book: achieve the openness and stillness that’s required to get the most out of any meditation. It’s really all about achieving the right perspective and this book talks you through that.
  • The Miracle of the Heart E-Book: get in touch with your higher self and find the heart centered vibration of love, which has the power to heal any situation in your life.
  • Guided Meditation E-Book: explains meditation and helps to prepare you for the guided meditation recordings.
  • Guided Meditation Workbook: create your own, customized guided visualizations to help attune you to what you want to manifest.

10 Guided Meditations

One of my main requirements of guided meditations is that they’re short (we’re all busy), easy to use, effective and pleasant to listen to. There’s nothing worse than being distracted right out of the meditative state by weird music or an annoying voice. Also, no one wants to listen to some orgasmic hippie chick banging on a gong while telling you to “be the tree” (ok, maybe not “no one”, but seriously, people, meditation doesn’t have to be weird.)

Anyway, these meditations hit all those bases. The music stays unobtrusively in the background. You can choose between Angela’s soft, soothing, melodic voice and Steven’s gorgeous lyrical Scottish brogue. So, if you have a preference for either a male or female voice, you’re covered; all the meditations are provided in both formats. All the MP3′s are less than 15 minutes long, with most of them being significantly shorter than that. This program is designed for busy people who don’t have a lot of time but still want to benefit from meditation. They’re also designed for real people by real people, which means no orgasmic hippie chick, no gong, and no being the freaking tree. Awesome.

• Base Level Relaxation - Enter a state of deep relaxation
  • Pre Birth Guided Meditation – Access the wisdom of your “higher self” or Who You Really Are
  • You Are the Energy of The World – Reawaken your sense of being connected to everything and everyone
  • The Secret Place – Helps you to develop your intuition
  • Meeting Your Future Self -  Receive advice from your “future self”
  • Cleansing Your Spirit – Release negative thought forms (shift limiting beliefs)
  • Opening the Chakras - Open and balance the natural energy vortexes of the body
  • Healing Light – Bring healing energy and vitality to your physical body
  • Protecting Your Energy – teaches you to keep your vibration high no matter what those around you are doing with theirs. Fantastic for empaths.
  • Sending Out Your Intentions – Manifest your desires

Bottom line, I’m in love with these recordings. They are everything I wanted to create and more.

If any of what I wrote here resonates with you and you’d like to take a look for yourself, you can do so here (affiliate link):

The Re-Awakening – Guided Meditation Program

I’m so excited to have found the Re-Awakening Program and to be able to recommend it to you. You asked, I asked and the Universe delivered. Gawd! I love how it all comes together!

If you’ve tried the Re-Awakening Program and you’d like to share your experience, feel free to do so in the comments (or share any other awesome thoughts). If you are an orgasmic hippie chick with a gong and an affinity for trees, and I’ve offended you, I apologize. You go and get your freak on any way you like. We’ll return with our regularly scheduled programming in the next post.

Happy Shiny Puppy Hugs!

Vidya Sury April 17, 2012 at 19:31

That’s a pretty comprehensive review, Melody. I am truly enjoying the guided meditations – and I am in love with Angela’s voice. :D
Vidya Sury invites you to read..Are You Ready To Say Yes To Change? (Giveaway Inside)My Profile

Melody Fletcher April 17, 2012 at 20:50

Thanks Vidya! This is truly the product I was going to create. I manifested it and didn’t have to do any of the work. I love it! :)

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Questions From A Law Of Attraction Skeptic Part 3My Profile

shibani April 17, 2012 at 19:49

hola !
daim..i know u say that there are no coincidences, but somethign totally wierd happened right now. i JUST emailed u a question about why u offer all the cool advice on your blog for ‘free’ (like i couldnt belive tht it was even possible) and then i happned to click on this post ten seconds later, and the ‘freeness’ outa this blogpost is gone.
haha. am not pointing fingers at you or accusing yu. just wanted to know what this ‘coincidence’ could even ‘mean’.
am just terribly curious cuz this probably does ‘mean’ something ( or am i reading too much into it?!!) but i dont think im insightful enuf to see it right now. am i being resistant to the thought that things can be had without ‘paying a price’ cuz im too fixated on dealing with the ‘price to be paid’.
just thought id ask.
thanks ! :)

Melody Fletcher April 17, 2012 at 20:58

Hey Shibani,

I haven’t received your email, but it sounds like we’re on the same wavelength, lol.

No worries, I will continue to offer the blog, etc. for free. I don’t plan on stopping that. But I get a lot of requests for help that I simply can’t fulfill that way. Of course, it would be great if I could just call everyone up and give them some coaching, but that’s not possible. So, there’s a need to create some way to offer MORE help than the blog can provide, but in a way that doesn’t require me to work with everyone personally. This is the stuff I’ll charge for.

The belief that nothing is free is false, but pervasive. A lot of people do still think that if it’s free, it’s not worth as much, but that’s starting to get better with the internet. You can find incredibly valuable info for free now. People offer awesome software for free. Free e-books, audio, etc. are all out there and some of them are really, really good. I’ve received a great deal of free help over the years. The first recording I ever heard of Abraham came to me for free.

Just ask the Universe for what you want, feel great about it and it will come to you in whatever way is best for you. That may mean for free, or in a way that will be easy for you to pay for. If it’s the right solution for you, you’ll have the money. For example, I have coaching clients who inadvertently received the money for the session from some unexpected source. This happens all the time. The have a strong desire to feel better, and if my coaching is the right way for them, the money for it shows up.

Free is not somehow better or worse than paid for. If you can stop making a distinction between the two and simply trust that whatever you want will be delivered to you easily, you’ll open your world to a whole host of manifestations. :)

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Questions From A Law Of Attraction Skeptic Part 4My Profile

Steven Aitchison April 17, 2012 at 22:46

Aw shucks Melody I’m all embarrassed now :)

That has to be one of the best product reviews I have read in a long time. You managed to get your personality across as well as disclosing your interest and topped it off with a great review.

Thank you so much for reviewing our product. I am really proud of it and Angela worked like a bear with me on this and it’s turned out better than we could have hoped for.

Thank you so much Melody, this is how all reviews should be written.

Steve
Steven Aitchison invites you to read..Guided Meditation A Brand New ProgramMy Profile

Melody Fletcher April 18, 2012 at 15:53

He, he, you’re so welcome Steven! You and Angela truly did a bang up job. I’m still developing my first product and I never dreamed how much work it is. Uff! But also so rewarding – to create something that will help others. Yay!

Thanks for your wonderful words. I’m glad you liked the review. It’s well deserved. :)

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..10 Ways to Let Go of Your ResistanceMy Profile

Tinu April 17, 2012 at 23:50

You know Melody, indeed we all connect with each other, the universe has It’s way of manifesting our desires, it’s down to us to recognise it when it shows itself up, in whatever form, we sometimes fixate the answer in a certain way, and if it doesn’t manifest itself the way we visualise it to be we disregard it.

I have being coming on here now for almost a year, info here is so vast and helpful, looking back at where I was to where I am now, you Melody (deliberately receiving) and community you attract here has had a huge part in my growth, can’t find the words, ( guess you know what I’m trying to say).

Going back to manifesting our desires, lately I have being encountering some resistance in meditating, it does come and go, there are times when in minutes I’m “zoned in”, and times like now it’s difficult, but try not to push out, Which I have shared with you before.

This post has come at the right time, the minute I checked my email and saw this post, I smiled, like with a lot of other manifestions I’m getting at the moment, rock on ! ! Universe ! ! I’m hearing you loud and clear! ! Thank you ! ! , and thank you Melody, you are amazing, huge happy puppy hug to you

Melody Fletcher April 18, 2012 at 15:56

Hey Tinu,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words! I’m all blushy now. :)

We all have trouble meditating at times. The key is not to beat yourself up. It’s just resistance coming up and it will pass. The less you fight, the faster it will run its course. And guided meditations can come to the rescue in those moments. We can just sit back, relax and let the words flow over us. And even if you can’t quite focus on that day, you’re still benefiting just by listening, because it’s taking your mind OFF whatever is causing your resistance. And that’s all it takes. :)

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..LOA and Number SynchronicitiesMy Profile

Aileen April 18, 2012 at 03:46

I do love this program – but man I broke out into pure laughter when I saw that awesome photo you have on this post! LOVE IT.

Such a perfect mix of humor and seriousness – just like all you do :)
Aileen invites you to read..Connect With Your Intuition – Interview with Angela ArtemisMy Profile

Melody Fletcher April 18, 2012 at 15:58

Thanks Aileen! I’m glad you like it. The graphics are mostly there to make me laugh, but I’m always glad when someone else does, too. :D

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Thank God I Have ADD!My Profile

Karen April 18, 2012 at 12:20

Too funny that you posted this, I was just about to send you an email asking you what type of meditation you liked. Thanks for once again being one step ahead of my questions, lol.

Melody Fletcher April 18, 2012 at 15:59

That’s LOA for you Karen! :) Isn’t it great how the Universe answers your questions before you even went out into the worlds and physically asked them? Yep. It’s all perfect.

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Dear LOA: How Do We Manifest Death?My Profile

Amy Turner April 18, 2012 at 12:48

I think the voice is great. I am into meditation for quite some time now and it gives me release of my anxieties and pains. I would love to go deeper and learn some more.
Amy Turner invites you to read..Ebooks ExplosionMy Profile

Melody Fletcher April 18, 2012 at 16:01

Hey Amy,

This program does that for you – the books explain the process, while the recordings take you as deep as you’d like to go (you will, of course, only ever go as deep as you’re personally ready for, but the limitation then comes from your level of resistance and not your skill level). :)

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Dear LOA: What Is Déjà Vu?My Profile

Sameer April 18, 2012 at 17:32

Hey Awesome Melody,

This looks Fab. Recently I started meditation & enjoying new life. Thank you so much for sharing such a nice info.

Huge Hugs & Love,
Sameer

P.S- Bought 1 The Re-Awakening – Guided Meditation Program :)

Melody Fletcher April 19, 2012 at 00:13

Thanks Sameer! Let me know how it goes!

Huge Hugs!
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Should you Fix Your Life With LOA or Prescription Drugs?My Profile

Betsy at Zen Mama April 19, 2012 at 05:06

I, too, absolutely love this package! I have it and I can’t believe how much it contains! I would highly recommend it to any of your readers.
Betsy at Zen Mama invites you to read..Just Say Yes! (Part 1)My Profile

Melody Fletcher April 19, 2012 at 21:19

Thanks Betsy! I couldn’t agree more. Thanks so much for adding your opinion here. :o )

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Being Not Responsible vs. Being IrresponsibleMy Profile

Derrek April 19, 2012 at 14:13

Not sure why, but picturing a hippie saying “Be the tree! Be the tree! Do it you f***ing platypus!” in an orgasmic voice seems to really turn me on. I’m a weirdo like that. Anyway…

… I really respect the way you’re upfront and open about this being a product recommendation. A lot of people don’t do that. Will definitely post a review if I buy this. Thanks, Melody. :)

Melody Fletcher April 19, 2012 at 21:22

Platypus??? Dude… I don’t know if I can get behind that. Or in front of it. Under it, maybe. :lol:

Thanks so much, Derrek. I’ve never thought of this in terms of a cold, hard business. I really value the relationships I’ve built up with you guys. Why would I be anything less than open and honest? It’s something I look for when I buy stuff, as well.

Huge hugs! And down boy! Down!

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..The Re-Awakening: Guided Meditations My Profile

Sylviane Nuccio April 21, 2012 at 03:58

So, you’ve manifested a product that you wanted to create! Cool girl. May be you are going to need such time to create something else :)

Thanks for letting us know about it.
Sylviane Nuccio invites you to read..5 Ways To Use The Power Of The Subconscious MindMy Profile

Melody Fletcher April 22, 2012 at 22:34

Thanks Sylviane,

Actually, I am creating my own product, so you’re totally right. I had no idea how much work it is to do that and how long it takes. But it’s going to be awesome. Of course… :)

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Can I use the Law of Attraction to Get Rid of B.O.?My Profile

Laura May 7, 2012 at 23:01

i just found your blog looking for a review on the ReAwakening meditations. They sound awesome and I’m def gonna buy ‘em. I’d like to suggest something…while making your guided meditation recordings, maybe you could look into doing one for PTSD… for veterans yes, but also others who suffer from it as a result of childhood traumas. Being in a fight or flight response during an entire childhood really does a number on one’s adulthood. Some guided meditations geared specifically would be awesome.
Just my 2 pennies.
Oh and btw: love the blog.

Melody Fletcher May 8, 2012 at 15:34

Hey Laura,

Welcome to Deliberate Receiving!
That’s a fantastic idea. I don’t personally have much experience working with PTSD sufferers, so my knowledge is more theoretical. I will have to gain a bit more field experience with that specific subject before I can make a meditation for it. But I’m sure LOA will bring the necessary components together to make that happen. Either through me or someone else. :)

Huge Happy Shiny Puppy Hugs!
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Happy. Shiny. Puppy. Hugs. Enough Said.My Profile

Jacqueline January 27, 2013 at 16:35