Ohmygawdohmygawdohmygawd! Today’s the big day. Ok, technically, it’s not a big day for me, since I already got to experience what I’m about to share with you, but I’m still so excited that my Happy Shiny Puppy self may leave a puddle on the floor. Not intentionally, of course. These things happen.
Today is the day that I post my interview/chat with John Cali, who channels Chief Joseph, among others. For those of you who don’t know John and his work, boy are you ever in for a treat. The reason that I call this recording an interview/chat, is because I’m not a professional interviewer, a fact which will become apparent within the first few seconds of the call. I’ll apologize now for speaking so damn fast, but honestly, I was so excited that I forgot to do my professional recording voice and just let it all come bubbling out. I also didn’t want to do a really serious and formal interview. I love having leading edge conversations and so I set out to just have a chat with John and allow whatever needed to be said, both for us as well as for anyone who might be listening later, to come out. We talked for 3 amazing hours but I’ve managed to edit it down to the best bits and ended up with around 50 minutes of pure, unadulterated awesomeness.
(Right click on the link and download the mp3 file. Unless you have a Mac. Then, control + click.)
What you’ll hear:
While this call is just too long for me to transcribe (perhaps at a future date, but right now I just wanted to get it published and out there. Yay!), here are a few of the points we covered:
- John describes his spiritual journey and how he got into channeling
- In response to the questions I received after my post on empaths, I asked John what he does to protect himself from other people’s energy.
- John explains his view of 2012, and his vision of the future
- You’ll also hear how John goes about deliberately manifesting what he wants
- John describes how he experiences channeling
- We talked about why spirituality doesn’t have to be serious.
Did you enjoy this interview? What thoughts and questions came to mind as you listened? Share in the comments.
John publishes his writing and offers his channeling services at GreatWesternPublishing.org. During the call, he also refers to a documentary about channeling. It’s called Tuning In and you can find more information about it here.
Post you might also enjoy:
- And Then A Pink Haired Man And His Grandpa Made Me Cry…
- Dear LOA: How Do We Manifest Death?
- How Exactly Do We Create Our Reality? A Technical Explanation
- Screw Smalltalk! 11 Questions That Help You Truly Connect
- Do Soul Mates Exist?