Ok, I know that I’ve teased you relentlessly over the last two months, announcing that my online coaching would go live, and then… delaying it. And while I’d love to say that I totally meant to do that and it was all part of some genius marketing ploy to create rabid demand, the truth is that it was a mixture of some of my own resistance (which I have duly released), and well, Christmas and New Year’s getting in the way (my Spa holiday had to take priority. That’s just how I roll.)
But now…*drum roll* … the time has come to unveil the Deliberate Receiving Coaching Packages. And just as you’d expect, I’ve got some niiiiice packages. Ha. (I would apologize for my immature humor, but regular readers know by now that I can’t help myself.)
Wonder if coaching is right for you? Check out Work With Me.
Already interested but wondering how much it will cost? Take a look at my LOA Life Coaching Packages. *snicker*
Still have questions? Not to worry. There’s a Coaching FAQ.
I’ve done my best to make the coaching really affordable – especially the group coaching, which I’m totally excited about.
I’ve spent the last year building up this blog and listening to you, my readers, tell me what you want. 2012 is going to be the year that I start fulfilling those wishes. The online coaching is just the tip of the iceberg.
Here’s a sneak peak at what’s awaiting you in the coming months (pretty much in order of my current priorities):
- The launch of a membership site, where coaching clients (and other customers) can not only access the recordings of their coaching calls, but where group coaching clients can meet and connect with the other members of their group.
- The Deliberately Thin book/course. OMG, this is going to be A-Freaking-Mazing. There will be videos and audios and all kinds of wonderful support. More info on this soon (I promise. The teasing has to end at some point, right?)
- A Deliberately Thin membership site, where those who are on the journey to becoming Deliberately Thin can meet like minded people and support each other. Of course, I’ll also be in there, offering support, recipes, encouraging videos and answering questions. I’m kissing my screen right now, I’m so excited about this. It’s going to be massive.
- A forum within that membership site. Booyah!
- A series of meditation CD’s, to help you raise your vibration, get into a state of allowing and release specific beliefs.
- A Law of Attraction course, where you can learn all the LOA basics and how to apply them to your life (For those of you who REALLY want to understand this stuff on a deeper level).
- This is just an idea, but it’s come up several times in the last weeks (so let me know what you think): A physical book of my blog posts/LOA explanations.
Yeah… it’s going to be one busy year. Of course, I’ll continue to post on my blog, make videos and audios and give you as much awesome free content as I can. But for those of you who have been wanting more, you’re about to get the keys to the candy store.
Did I miss anything? What do you think of this list? And the coaching packages? It’s YOUR feedback that helps me to determine my priorities and what to offer, so don’t be shy about speaking up, y’all.
Huge hugs to all of you!!! I have to go and do a happy dance now. This is a big day for me. Yay!