Finally!! Deliberate Receiving’s Online Coaching Is Live!!!

Post image for Finally!! Deliberate Receiving’s Online Coaching Is Live!!!

by Melody Fletcher on January 8, 2012

Ok, I know that I’ve teased you relentlessly over the last two months, announcing that my online coaching would go live, and then… delaying it. And while I’d love to say that I totally meant to do that and it was all part of some genius marketing ploy to create rabid demand, the truth is that it was a mixture of some of my own resistance (which I have duly released), and well, Christmas and New Year’s getting in the way (my Spa holiday had to take priority. That’s just how I roll.)

But now…*drum roll* … the time has come to unveil the Deliberate Receiving Coaching Packages. And just as you’d expect, I’ve got some niiiiice packages. Ha. (I would apologize for my immature humor, but regular readers know by now that I can’t help myself.)

Wonder if coaching is right for you? Check out Work With Me.

Already interested but wondering how much it will cost? Take a look at my LOA Life Coaching Packages. *snicker*

Still have questions? Not to worry. There’s a Coaching FAQ.

I’ve done my best to make the coaching really affordable – especially the group coaching, which I’m totally excited about.

Coming Attractions:

I’ve spent the last year building up this blog and listening to you, my readers, tell me what you want. 2012 is going to be the year that I start fulfilling those wishes. The online coaching is just the tip of the iceberg.

Here’s a sneak peak at what’s awaiting you in the coming months (pretty much in order of my current priorities):

• The launch of a membership site, where coaching clients (and other customers) can not only access the recordings of their coaching calls, but where group coaching clients can meet and connect with the other members of their group.
  • The Deliberately Thin book/course. OMG, this is going to be A-Freaking-Mazing. There will be videos and audios and all kinds of wonderful support. More info on this soon (I promise. The teasing has to end at some point, right?)
  • A Deliberately Thin membership site, where those who are on the journey to becoming Deliberately Thin can meet like minded people and support each other. Of course, I’ll also be in there, offering support, recipes, encouraging videos and answering questions. I’m kissing my screen right now, I’m so excited about this. It’s going to be massive.
  • A forum within that membership site. Booyah!
  • A series of meditation CD’s, to help you raise your vibration, get into a state of allowing and release specific beliefs.
  • A Law of Attraction course, where you can learn all the LOA basics and how to apply them to your life (For those of you who REALLY want to understand this stuff on a deeper level).
  • This is just an idea, but it’s come up several times in the last weeks (so let me know what you think): A physical book of my blog posts/LOA explanations.

Yeah… it’s going to be one busy year. Of course, I’ll continue to post on my blog, make videos and audios and give you as much awesome free content as I can. But for those of you who have been wanting more, you’re about to get the keys to the candy store. :)

Did I miss anything? What do you think of this list? And the coaching packages? It’s YOUR feedback that helps me to determine my priorities and what to offer, so don’t be shy about speaking up, y’all.

Huge hugs to all of you!!! I have to go and do a happy dance now. This is a big day for me. Yay!

To get free email updates and grab your FREE copy of my LOA E-book right now!

(It’s like The Secret on steroids. Seriously.)

We respect your email privacy

patricia January 9, 2012 at 02:22

awesome news…and I hope I can get Wise Ears up and running as well in 2010…so I can pay for your services….you know I need help!

Love the fighting kitty :)
patricia invites you to read..A Short Story Full of ThanksMy Profile

Melody Fletcher January 9, 2012 at 14:12

Hey Patricia,

You will! Wise Ears is a wonderful service. Everyone needs someone who will listen to them.

And you are fine just the way you are. You may benefit from assistance (who wouldn’t?), but you do not NEED help by friend. You are perfect and in the perfect place on your perfect path. :)

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Good Grief! How To Deal With Grief and Those Who Are GrievingMy Profile

Ryan Biddulph January 9, 2012 at 07:18

Congratulations :)

Keep on dancing!

RB
Ryan Biddulph invites you to read..11 Keys To HappinessMy Profile

Melody Fletcher January 9, 2012 at 14:12

Thanks Ryan!

Couldn’t stop if I tried. The music is just too damn good. ;)

Hugs!
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Did I Attract My Cheating Husband?My Profile

Sameer January 9, 2012 at 07:44

Hey Melody,

Congratulations!!! All the very best for 2012…

Keep Rocking with your favorite Jacket!

Love & Hugs,
Sameer

Melody Fletcher January 9, 2012 at 14:14

Thanks Sameer!
Same to you!

That jacket has made quite an impression LOL. I get a lot of little comments about it. It’s going to become like the traveling pants (chick flick reference). Ha, ha.

Hugs!
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..How To Love YourselfMy Profile

Derrek January 9, 2012 at 07:49

What an awesome way for you to kick-off 2012, isn’t it? :) You deserve a box of kudos and a dozen pats on the back. Way to go, Melody!

Melody Fletcher January 9, 2012 at 14:15

Thanks Derrek!

A box of kudos. I like that. Then, when I need some kudos, I can just open my box and take out a kudo or two. ;)

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..What Gay Couples Can Teach Heteros About MarriageMy Profile

Todd | Channelingmyself January 9, 2012 at 12:32

How about a Deliberately retired site for those of us who are soooo over the corporate world? :)
Todd | Channelingmyself invites you to read..Embrace Infinite ConsciousnessMy Profile

Melody Fletcher January 9, 2012 at 14:17

Oooh, Todd. That sounds great! My longer term plans to involve a lot of traveling and maybe some interviews with people who are successfully and happily living the lives they want (whatever that may be). I meet a lot of people like that and would love to expose the world to them. But alas, that will have to wait just a little bit. We never know, though, do we? It could happen this year. Wahoo! Full steam ahead! :)

Hugs!
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Let’s Celebrate Like It’s…Today!My Profile

Lori Gosselin January 9, 2012 at 15:39

Wow Melody, that spa time really inspired you! You’ve got a lot of great things on tap for 2012 – no wonder you’re excited about it. It all sound awesome! I’m off to share your news!
Lori
Lori Gosselin invites you to read..Do You Look for Meaning in Your Dreams?My Profile

Melody Fletcher January 9, 2012 at 16:10

Thanks Lori! A lot of this has been in the works for quite some time (I’ve been working on Deliberately Thin for well over a year). But it’s all wanting to come out now. Awesomeness.

Thanks for sharing!!

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..The Secret Behind “The Secret” – How We Manifest RealityMy Profile

Mary Carol January 10, 2012 at 01:06

Congratulations Melody! Woohoo! 2012 is going to be an awesome year – awesomer than awesome!

I thought of another metaphor for the vibration/resistance correlation. As the light gets stronger and stronger, we see further into the dark corners. The view may not be pretty at first, but light and energy cleans out the dark spaces and fills everywhere with beauty and joy!

Feliz ano! Abrazos y besitos! Did you eat your twelve grapes, or is that just a Mexican custom?

Mary Carol invites you to read..Random QuestionsMy Profile

Melody Fletcher January 10, 2012 at 14:24

Thanks Mary Carol! Truly the awesomest year ever. :)

That’s a great metaphor! And the brighter the light shines, the more glaringly we see the “boogie men”, but it’s all good because then they just go “poof” like vampires in the sunlight. Unless of course, we demand that they fight with us, in which case they will. Man. It’s perfect in so many ways! Yay!

Feliz año cariño! They do the twelve grapes here, too, but I wasn’t here. I was in Northern Italy (actually South Tirol), which is more like Austria than Italy. So we just had a bit of champagne and watched amazing fireworks. They get better every year. I stood next to an open fire pit outside, so I was warm and cozy, sipping champagne and watching the sky light up. It was perfect. :)

Huge hugs to you!
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..A Year Of Good NewsMy Profile

Bill Dorman January 10, 2012 at 04:49

You said packages………….

Wow, it does sound like you will be very, very busy and that is a good thing, huh?

Best of luck on this direction; I certainly hope it is beyond awesome for you.
Bill Dorman invites you to read..What am I, chopped liver?My Profile

Melody Fletcher January 10, 2012 at 14:26

I know… *snort* I KNEW you’d get me, Bill. LOL.

I like being busy. I’m still learning how to strike the balance between being inspired to massive action and not pushing (and going down the workaholic route…) I’m getting better at it all the time. I just get so enthusiastic about this stuff, I want it all to be done today. Trusting in perfect timing is the hardest part for me. :)

Thank you for your wonderful wishes!

Hugs!
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Not Another Crappy Post About New Year’s ResolutionsMy Profile

Kim January 10, 2012 at 20:02

Yeah Melody…I am so happy for you! Way to take the planet’s vibration up one soul at a time!

Smooches..
Kim

Melody Fletcher January 10, 2012 at 22:34

Thanks Kim!!! Ooh, I like that! I may put that on my business cards, LOL!

Hugs!!
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..What To Do When the Vibrational Ladder Doesn’t WorkMy Profile

Sylviane Nuccio January 12, 2012 at 05:48

Great stuff you have in store, Melody. I wish you great success with it all :) Would love to check some of them too.
Sylviane Nuccio invites you to read..Five Law of Attraction Habits That Will Change Your Life In 2012My Profile

Melody Fletcher January 12, 2012 at 17:18

Thanks Sylviane! Now that I’ve announced it all, I actually have to do it! No pressure, ha, ha. :)

Hugs!
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Can I Use LOA To Stop My Children’s Tantrums?My Profile

Fred Tracy January 12, 2012 at 18:17

That’s awesome Melody! You are on your way to blogging superstardom. Rock on!

Please keep me updated about how your coaching is going. That seems like it has a ton of potential as a possible revenue stream (plus you get to interact with your readers in real-time).
Fred Tracy invites you to read..14 Day Trial – Increase Your Savings RateMy Profile

Melody Fletcher January 12, 2012 at 19:01

Ha, ha. I hope so Fred! Super Melody! Yay!!!! ha.

Will do. I love coaching, but I think as a revenue stream, nothing probably beats a membership site… You can deliver a ton of value for very little money per person. And I can include a forum, so get even more interaction with my lovely readers.

Hugs!!!
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Dear LOA: Can You Just Bring Me A Man, Or Do I Have To Go Out And Find Him?My Profile