It’s time for another Q&A Video, where I answer your questions about the Law of Attraction.
Today’s question comes from a reader who wants to know:
“Why is it that ungrateful people usually get what they want, or get good things happening for them? It’s like bitching and complaining is a full time job for them. I’m not saying they don’t work for what they want, but it seems that when they complain about not having something they usually get it and don’t realize it. I know the LAW OF ATTRACTION is at work here with people like this, but I myself just can’t do this…”
Watch the video to see and hear my answer:
- Bitching and complaining does NOT get you what you want.
- You may see people who are bitching and complaining AND getting what they want. But it’s not because of the bitching and complaining. If you follow that logic, you could see a skinny girl eating a donut and conclude that eating donuts makes you thin.
- There are way more variables at work. You cannot judge someone else’s experience and vibration. You can only see your point of view.
- Of course there are people who are bitching and complaining who get what they want. It’s possible to create and receive your reality without doing so deliberately. If this mechanism wasn’t in place, none of us would be here.
- Deliberate Receiving is simply about getting to where you want to go faster and with a lot less effort. But it’s entirely possible to receive some of the things you want, even while bitching and complaining.
- This is because no one complains 100% of the time. Everyone sleeps, gets drunk, plays with a puppy. During those times, when you’re not doing something to hold down your vibration, your energy rises and you align with what you want. Over time, that will allow some of the things you want to trickle in.
- If someone isn’t aware of something they’ve attracted, then it’s not in their experience! If you have a million dollars in an account that no one told you about, it’s not part of your experience. Things can be right in front of you, and others can even see it, but if you don’t align your energy with it, you’re not going to “receive” it.
Do you have a Law of Attraction Question? Ask away by clicking HERE and I’ll do my best to answer you ASAP in a blog post or video.
Now it’s your turn: let me know your thoughts in the comments. This stuff is a lot more fun if I hear back from you.