How To Deal With a Job You Hate Using The Law of Attraction

Post image for How To Deal With a Job You Hate Using The Law of Attraction

by Melody Fletcher on October 25, 2011

Last week, Tohami from TransformationalMotivation.com interviewed little old me. Tohami’s site focuses on helping people get out from under the almighty paycheck and realize their passions in a profitable way. Well, as generally happens when you get me talking about the Law of Attraction, I pretty much gave away the farm. This call is packed with a ton of great and useful information, including a few personal tidbits about me that you’ve never read or heard before. In other words, it’s totally awesome.

Here are the highlights:

• How I got into this Law of Attraction Stuff.
  • What I did to get over my workaholism, I stopped working 18 hour days but became more successful than ever.
  • Find out what my biggest stumbling block was to drastically changing the way I worked.
  • How I resolved a nasty work situation with 2 hours of energy work.
  • How I discovered my passion and made the move from corporate executive to talking about energy and stuff..
  • My experience of “coming out of the spiritual closet” to my former corporate colleagues.
  • Why I approach the Law of Attraction the way I do.
  • The Law of Attraction explained (with all new metaphors!)
  • Step by Step instructions for what you need to do in order to move out of a job you hate and got after your passion in a profitable way.
  • Why it’s sometimes painful to think of what you want to do and how to resolve that.
  • What to do if your current job is sucking the life out of you.
  • The most important thing you need to do to connect your passion to profit.

I really hope you take the time to listen to the interview. You won’t regret it.

Here’s the link again.

Then, leave Tohami or me a comment and let me know what you think! But remember… don’t kick the puppy (please). *grin*

Mohamed Tohami October 25, 2011 at 16:39

That was an amazing interview Melody. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am sure your audience will too. You’re awesome and you’ve a totally fresh approach to applying the law of attraction. Looking forward to speaking with you again.
Mohamed Tohami invites you to read..How To Deal With a Job You Hate Using The Law of AttractionMy Profile

Melody Fletcher October 26, 2011 at 15:48

Hi Tohami,

Thank you so much for the opportunity. I had such a great time talking to you.

Huge hugs to you!
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Making Magic with the Law of Attraction – The Cloud Bridge TechniqueMy Profile

Gibson Goff October 25, 2011 at 20:03

Took a lot of energy to refocus after reading the cartoon pic! That was excellent!

I like your personal approach to sharing the LOA results in your life. There’s tons of how-to out there about LOA, adding that personal element makes it all that more powerful in helping others. And you do it so well.

Good stuff!
Gibson Goff invites you to read..Atlantic City – like Vegas with a beachMy Profile

Melody Fletcher October 26, 2011 at 15:49

Hey there Gibson!

Thanks so much for this wonderful feedback. Wow. I’m really honored!

Huge hugs to you buddy,

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Intuitive Eating For Families – How To Get Your Kids To Eat Their VeggiesMy Profile

Fred Tracy October 25, 2011 at 21:54

Coming out of the spiritual closet lol…

You know, I would never imagine that you used to be an overworked corporate executive.

Did you like puppies so much back then too?
Fred Tracy invites you to read..Benefits of Being Single AND in a RelationshipMy Profile

Melody Fletcher October 26, 2011 at 15:55

Hohoho man, Fred. Was I ever. Bit of a different person back then (or the same person, but wearing a mask…) I was more intense, very driven, and always stressed. Now, I’m still intense but in a very different way, still driven, but by passion instead of fear or obligation and hardly ever stressed (so chill, dude…)

I have loved puppies since I was about yay high *points to knee caps*. Someday, I shall have a life style (lots of space, lots of free time, and not too much traveling) that supports having a puppy of my own. It’s just not the right time now, but I know my little guy will find me when that time comes. And he (or she) will be FREAKING AWESOME!

Happy shiny puppy hugs!

P.S.: YAAAAAAAY! (Thought I’d forgotten, didn’t you? Ha!)
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Becoming a Money Magnet – How To Make Money Your BitchMy Profile

Liz October 25, 2011 at 23:09

Wow Melody, your interview was totally fantastic.

You explain LOA so brilliantly and make it so easy to understand, I will be listening to that interview again and again.

You ARE awesome!!!

Thanks so much

Liz :)

Melody Fletcher October 26, 2011 at 15:56

Merci Liz!!!

Thank you so much for your wonderful words. I’m so happy that you found the interview valuable. I loved the free flowing format, where I got to tell stories. I might just have to make my podcasts like that from now on… (TBD)

Hugs!
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..How To Stay Young Until You Die Without Dying YoungMy Profile

Mary Carol October 26, 2011 at 04:03

Wow. GREAT interview, Melody! I want to listen to it over and over. Better yet, is there any way you can get a transcript made and put it on your website? To me, this interview gives a ton of information very succinctly- you are so clear! Plus it’s a [guilty?] pleasure learning a bit more about your life. Hee hee. Sounds familiar. Exec to poet… nine states, three countries…

Hugs to all, namaste,

Mary Carol invites you to read..Villanelle for an Afghan BoyMy Profile

Melody Fletcher October 26, 2011 at 15:58

Hey Mary Carol,

That’s a great idea, but I don’t think I can apply it in this case. The interview belongs to Tohami. But no worries, this information will appear in one form or another in blog posts, articles, audios and videos here. It always comes down to the same principles of energy. :)

Huge hugs my dear,
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Imagining You All Naked Did NOT Help One Freakin’ BitMy Profile

Vishnu October 26, 2011 at 07:12

loved how you came out of the spiritual closet! Tohami asks perceptive questions – he asks them and you knock them out of the park!

also, you seem like a natural on the podcast Melody – when is your regularly scheduled radio show going to start?

you continue to prove everything most people know or have heard about loa is not what it really is. is it even fair to label the law, law of attraction? is the law that’s flawed or just the way it’s mostly taught?

Melody Fletcher October 26, 2011 at 16:03

Hey Vishnu,

The interviewer definitely makes a huge difference. I find that I’m at my best when I’m being asked questions. It works that way with blog posts, too. When I get a juicy question, the resulting blog post is always received really well.

I don’t have a radio show, but I do publish audios on iTunes. Up until now these have just been audio recordings of the articles and posts I’ve done, for those people who would rather listen than read. But these last two interviews have definitely made me think about changing (or adding) this free flowing format. Stay tuned! ;)

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..When Love Is Painful – How To Use the LOA To Get Over A CrushMy Profile

Frank October 26, 2011 at 16:37

Melody,

Thanks for sharing your interview. It was good stuff. I’m impressed by your depth of knowledge related to the LOA. You don’t play! I would say more but my brain hurts from trying to absorb to much information. I’m going to start reading your site in circuits. It’s too much to try to read it all at one time. :-)
Frank invites you to read..The People Who Inspire MeMy Profile

Melody Fletcher October 26, 2011 at 22:09

Ha ha Frank! Sorry to overwhelm you buddy. :) I’m glad you liked it, though.

Hugs!
Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Can The Law Of Attraction Give You Cancer?!My Profile

Ryan Biddulph October 28, 2011 at 17:39

What a remarkable Shift Melody! I too used to be an intense, hard-charging person before learning how to use the law of attraction. Now I feel my way through the day, work less and get better results.

Thanks for sharing with us!

RB
Ryan Biddulph invites you to read..3 Tips to Improve Your Financial SituationMy Profile

Melody Fletcher October 29, 2011 at 23:16

Good for you Ryan, for making the same shift. I’m sure it was scary at first, but once you realize that the world is NOT going to end because you’re no longer a workaholic, it’s like a huge weight being lifted off your shoulders. :)

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Catch and Release – How To Find Your Happy Place When Life Kicks You In the NutsMy Profile

Marisa February 27, 2013 at 21:52

Hi Melody, I am not able to open the link provided, it takes me to another page.

I am really really really working on this subject, I know something great is aligning for me. I appreciate your assistance providing the current link for this post.

Thank you so much for all your love.

Melody Fletcher February 27, 2013 at 23:59

Hey Marisa,

Huge apologies for that. It seems Tohami has removed the page or is making changes to his site. I’ve uploaded the interview to my own server and have linked to it above. You should be able to listen to it now, without issue. :)

Huge hugs!!

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Creating Happy Jobs – The LOA ManagerMy Profile

Marisa February 28, 2013 at 02:50

Thank you so much Melody. You are awesome.
Huge hugs to you!!

celine September 25, 2013 at 09:17

melody,
i totally get what your saying. I’m in a position where I am tired of what i’m doing and I’m not happy there and i want to do something different. The basics are to feel better, close to home, great friends, excellent pay. I can go on about these things, That’s about it. What do I do from there? I wish i can type these characteristics into the Universe’s equivalent of a Monster.com, great pay, close to home, etc. and voila, it comes out with the name of the person to contact, the type of job, etc. i still do not have anymore clarity than before. And this makes me feel more of a downer, vibration wise.

I understand that feeling good about my current job is important from a LOA standpoint. But, if i appreciate my current vibration that i’m grateful they have great office supplies, how does that motivate me to find something better? If anything, it makes me feel guilty that I should stay and not look. And when I do look, I have the feeling that I gotta get the hell out of dodge city, which i know is not good for me, since i will vibrate a job that will feel the same. And when i do look, i can tell it’s coming from a place of fear, scarcity, etc. I’m confused. Can you shed some light on that?