How to Get a Girlfriend Using the Law of Attraction

by Melody Fletcher on June 23, 2011

So, you’ve heard about this Law of Attraction stuff, and it sounds pretty good. We create our own reality. We can manifest anything we want. We are infinitely powerful creative beings here to experience the physical and have as much fun as possible. Wow. I can hear you now. That all sounds really great. But what about real world applications? Can the law of attraction bring me a house? A car? Or better yet, can it help me to find the love of my life?

Yes, yes and yes. Head on over to Baker’s World,  and read my guest post to find out how.

Image Source: http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=1556

Keith June 23, 2011 at 20:28

I read your guest post! Great Job Melody!

Melody Fletcher June 23, 2011 at 20:47

Thanks Keith! Really glad you liked it. :)

Sean Cox June 24, 2011 at 21:44

Hey Melody–I like your insights here. Feeling good about being single–you mean it doesn’t help to project a dependent, needy, desperate, self?? Great point. Also, the importance of changing beliefs, but sometimes via changing our behavior–great insight. Thanks.

Melody Fletcher June 25, 2011 at 10:55

Thanks Sean! I really appreciate your kind words. The principles are the same every time: stop pushing against where you are right now, figure out the essence of what you truly want, and line up with the energy of that. And Bingo. If only we weren’t dealing with things like fear and desperation. It would all be so simple then… ;)

MitZy October 17, 2011 at 00:09

Love your blog melody!

Melody Fletcher December 20, 2011 at 16:40

Thank you MitZy!
I’m so sorry I didn’t see this comment! Your visit here is very much appreciated.

Huge, double chocolate hugs for you!

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Did I Attract My Cheating Husband?My Profile

Gary December 20, 2011 at 06:08

Great article, picturing what you want allows you to also feel like you deserve it, and knowing you deserve any given girl is a defining factor when it comes to keeping her!

How to get a girlfriend

Melody Fletcher December 20, 2011 at 16:39

Thanks Gary! When we feel like we don’t deserve our partner, we generally end up pushing them away. Great point!

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Can I Use The Law Of Attraction To Find The Perfect Man?My Profile