Tapping into Universal Knowledge (Article)

by Melody Fletcher on February 23, 2011

Some people call it channeling. When you hear that word, you might imagine a person draped in scarves, sitting in a dimly lit room, going into a trance and then beginning to speak in a deep, mysterious voice. You might think it’s bogus, or you might think it’s miraculous. I don’t think it’s either. I believe that what many call channeling, which usually means going into trance, is simply one of many ways to tune into and access the pool of Universal Knowledge. This is just like tuning into any other frequency. We all have the ability to access this information, and in fact, do so every day without even realizing it. But you can learn to deliberately tap into Universal Knowledge whenever you choose to.

Read More…

Image Source: http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=1152

Sameer March 13, 2012 at 13:06

Hey Melody,

It was full of LOA info… A bit difficult to understand.

Whenever I don’t understand anything on your web I take a break (from few minutes to few days) and again come back to read it after which I connect with it. I believe I have to do that with his article too.

I understood the overall picture of this article but, I don’t want to miss a single word.

Thank you so much for the deep knowledge about LOA.

Huge Hugs,
Sameer

Melody Fletcher March 13, 2012 at 21:04

Hey Sameer,

Wow. You’re really working your way through the archives, eh? :)
Don’t worry too much about this. You will understand exactly what you need to at just the right time. You don’t have to force it. Sit with it for a bit and I’m sure it will sink in. These are very complex LOA concepts. It took me years to figure this out. So if you need a couple of days, that’s not too bad, he, he.

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..Can I Use The Law of Attraction To Get Rid Of PMS?My Profile

Sameer March 14, 2012 at 07:30

Thanks Super Lady!

I wish all the school teachers should have some or other quality of yours. Students Life will be peaceful :)

Huge Hugs,
Sameer.

Gemma April 30, 2012 at 09:38

Hey there Melody Fletcher I loved your informative blog post on Tapping into Universal Knowledge (Article). I really enjoy reading your blog. Great information!
Gemma invites you to read..Fear of FailureMy Profile

Melody Fletcher April 30, 2012 at 20:04

Hey there Gemma!

Thanks so much for your wonderful words. I’m so glad you liked the article. :)

Melody Fletcher invites you to read..How To Forgive YourselfMy Profile

Bharath July 10, 2012 at 17:08

Hey Melody,

I am really glad that you have written this article and i know from my personal experience that every word in this article is so very authentic. Can you please point me to more related articles.

Thanks,
Bharath

~ Step into the bigger mind

Melody Fletcher July 10, 2012 at 23:08